Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Beautiful Day in San Francisco....almost

All I wanted to do is have a nice walk about this morning. The rain stopped, the sun is shining, the sky is the most gorgeous color of blue! It was perfect!

Until I ran into the co-worker waving to me from a window inside a coffee shop. I should've just said hello and excused myself, but no, I sat down. I did not want to be rude. It's my own fault. I neither like nor dislike this particular co-worker, but we simply. don't. click.

Having a conversation that doesn't end feeling tense and weird is rare. Honestly, I think I'd rather have a tooth pulled out without Novacaine before spending another hour with said co-worker. OK, that's being totally dramatic. Maybe I'd rather go a morning without a cappuccino. Shit, I'm trying to get pregnant, I'm going to have to do that, aren't I?


It could be a long two days.

No comments: