Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fifth Anniversary of the US-led invasion of Iraq

With the ongoing crisis in Tibet, I’m surprised our dear President has not declared war on China in order to give the Tibetans their freedom.
I mean, it’s working SO well in
Iraq.

Honestly, I cannot believe this idiot declared just today "a major strategic victory in the broader war on terror".
Huh?
Terrorism has gotten worse, not better and by the way, Where is the World is Osama Bin Laden?
How this sorry excuse of a human being stole the Presidency
TWICE is a sad reflection on the state of America’s citizens.

Because really, do you elect the leader of the free world based on if he’s someone you’d go have a beer with rather than, I don’t know, someone who is intelligent, well-spoken, accomplished and can LEAD the free world??
Yeah, not so much as 50% of Americans are just as stupid as our dear George and we’re spending $600 Billion on a never-ending war instead of education.

Nice.
I think it’s his strategy, keep Americans stupid and they will continue to vote with their emotions instead of their brains.

I really hope the history books go down portraying him as the WORST PRESIDENT EVER.

No comments: