Monday, November 9, 2009

24 week Recap

How Far Along? 24 weeks


Total Weight Gained/Loss? +25 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Loving the maternity pants, but have little use for maternity shirts. Still wearing my old sweater and Chicken's new clothes. She doesn't really like the idea that her new sweaters are my maternity sweaters...

Sleep? Still relatively pain free, but more tossing and turning.

Aches and Pains? The usual: lower back pain, some pelvic pain. Overall, not too bad.

Best Moments of the Week? Going upstate for our 'family' baby shower; deciding to stay in our apartment so we don't have to move!
Having my 24 week perinatologist appt and seeing the twins again.

Movement: Super Thumpity Thump Thump

Food Craving: I discovered these while waiting in line at Trader Joe's and I'm hooked. Normally I am not a chocolate person, but I love this German chocolate with the cookie crunch. I put it in the fridge and then break off one square at a time to savor. I've only had 2 bars the entire pregnancy, but if I let myself, I could probably polish off one of these a day!

05025521400_220x220_a.jpg

Food Aversions: None, but my appetite is not what it used to be and I have to try to eat more.

Morning sickness? None.

Gender: It's either a boy or a girl. Or two of each.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button: Top half out, bottom half in.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night without a lot of tossing and turning.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the entire apartment purged and organized in this next month.

Weekly Wisdom: Riding in a car for hours WILL make you feet and legs swell.

Milestones: Getting through another week with no complications. Making it to viability week!

1 comment:

tireegal68 said...

Congratulations on your progress so far!
Where da belly pic?!!!
I missed that whole apartment moving thing - what made you decide to stay? Sounds like a very wise choice. Good luck with the purging!