Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Did I Jinx Myself?

With that last post?
Because I was just sitting on the couch when I felt something....slide, roll, slip? (what's the word I'm looking for here...?) out of my nose and all over my shirt.
That would be blood steadily streaming out of my left nostril. Always the left, never the right. And that my friends makes no sense at all, because if there was ever a nostril that should be bleeding it should be the right. Ahem.
So, me and the neti pot? Well, I still made it for 2 weeks without a nosebleed.
In the meantime, I'll just be here looking pretty in my Ugg.s, baggy sweats, blood stained Tshirt and toilet paper shoved up my nose.

7 comments:

GeekByMarriage said...

That's hot!

Better to have 2 weeks relief than to have never had relief at all.

N said...

Seconding the above comment. But man, it stinks to have one at all!

cindyhoo2 said...

Good stuff! How bout a picture... no wait, maybe not. :) You definetely jinxed yourself.

Schroedinger said...

Ugh! Sorry to hear it. I hope you managed to skype with Chicken during this episode.

CJ said...

Fun times! Maybe you'll go another two weeks. Hell, maybe you'll go three this time!

Carrie said...

i just got my first nosebleed last week. not too bad tho. Becky bought a neti pot and i cant bring myself to use it yet. haha. and i LOVE Uggs. i just got my first pair ever. Always thought they looked funny, but now i wear them half the week. They are so easy to get on and off....no bending down to tie shoes. And so snug and warm. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are trying to give Courtney Love a run for her money! JK, I'm sorry to hear ther nose bleeds are back. I always find them to be a little traumatizing.