Monday, November 2, 2009

Pregnant with Twins Belly Shots (weeks 20-24)

Things are progressing nicely, my belly is getting bigger and bigger by the week. I've made my goal of 24 pounds in 24 weeks which is the mantra for a twin pregnancy, so I feel great about that.
However, this past week or two I've felt my appetite decreasing, so this is a little bit scary as I lost weight one week. That is a big no-no.
I have made a list of recipes to cook and am trying my best to eat regularly and get the most out of healthy calories. Sometimes, I just have to make myself eat because I know it's meal time whether I 'feel' hungry or not.
Speaking of...time for a yogurt snack!

20 weeks pregnant with twins, 125 lbs.
21 weeks, 3 days pregnant with twins, 127 lbs.
22 weeks pregnant with twins, 130 lbs.
23 weeks, 2 days pregnant with twins, 129 lbs.
24 weeks pregnant with twins, 132 lbs. (measuring at 34 weeks for a singleton pregnancy)

13 comments:

Strawberry said...

Look at you, growing those twins so beautifully!

Jen said...

Damn, you look amazing! You have a nice, tight belly...a perfect specimen of a preggo!

cindyhoo2 said...

Wow your belly has really popped this last week. You look fab!

As for getting good vitamins and calories: Milk is good so wouldn't milkshakes be even better? :)

anofferingoflove said...

wow! you look fantastic! and still less than i weighed when i concieved! ;~)

Gayby Rabies said...

I agree with cindyhoo2, this sounds like the perfect opportunity to indulge in a few milkshakes! The belly shots are fabulous- I love that your wearing the same pants so we an really see the difference from week to week.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, look at those babies!!! Fantastic and keep up the good work mama.

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Next in Line said...

You look amazing! The whole weight thing is over rated. I just got send for an ultrasound because they thought I hadn't gained enough weight. Others are told they are gaining too much. In the end the babies come and life goes on. Smile!

tireegal68 said...

Fantastic progress! You look great! Are you finding out the gender or did I miss that somehow?

Hanen said...

Gorgeous belly!

Two Moms, Two Monkeys said...

Lovely! I love the belly... getting nice and big. As for the appetite, that is normal. The twins are taking up so much more room in there so everything is getting smashed and that is why you don't feel as hungry. Towards the end I started eating just a little of my regular meals, but constantly throughout the day. So even though I'd eat my dinner over several hours, I still got the nutrients I intended. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Wow, do you look wonderful! Glad all is progressing well :)

Anonymous said...

You look great!