Friday, September 3, 2010

Beachy Vacay Pics

Bad Ass Babies...
Mama and Whoop Whoop
Grunter bouncing on the balcony
Grunter in the exersaucer in the sand
Put the baby in the kitchen sink.
Whoop Whoop in the beach exersaucer
Mommy and Grunter. That's about as much beach as he was into.
Flying Grunter above the ocean
The fam
Mama and Flying Whoop Whoop
Nice View
We sat them beside each other...but they did the rest! I hope they are the best of friends.
Mommy and the boys at the pool. They loved the pool!

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Looove the pictures :) We should try to plan a play date... I bet the boys would love each other!

anofferingoflove said...

oh my goodness, how cute are they?!

shindagrl said...

I am filled with joy, just seeing yours. What a lovely life you are blessed with! Love to all-

Nicole said...

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!

Pomegranate said...

Wonderful pictures.

Anonymous said...

Those are some bad ass babies! Glad the visit went well and loved the pictures.

tbean said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics!

Sunny said...

Wow, what GORGEOUS little boys you have! They are going to be heartbreakers one day!! And now I want to go to the beach. :)

Ruby Qualm said...

I can't believe that is the body of a woman who has had twins! Props to you! I am jealous and I am going to use you as motivation!